❈ Very limited amount of tickets. First come, first served! ❈
Join ESN Bergen and ESN Norway on an adventure to Iceland! Explore the island of fire and ice packed with unique and stunning experiences. This unbelievable landscape is full of fascinating volcanic and viking history, adventures and sagas. Party in the capital of Reykjavik, go Whale watching, Ride Icelandic horses, Relax in a hot spring thermal bath, Sample some local delicacies. If you're hungry for a real adventure then Iceland has it all.
Dates: April 5th- April 10th 2016 (6 days/5 nights)
Price: 368 Eur (with ESN membership card 348 Eur)
Physical demand: only shorter walks for everyone. During free time more demanding activities possible.
Starting point: Reykjavik.
Hostel accommodation shared room basis normally 4-8 persons per room five nights.
- 5 breakfasts included
- Kitchen facilities at Hostels
- Accommodation 5 nights in hostels
- Guided walk of Reykjavik
- Service from a Scanbalt tour manager
- Transport in tourist bus 4 days
- Try the famous Hakarl shark
- 5 breakfasts
- thermal baths in Laugarvatn
- Relax in the thermal hot water springs
- Go out on a whale safari
- Explore Snæfellsnes peninsula
- Enjoy a taste of Hakarl shark
- Speak Icelandic the Language of the Vikings
- Learn about the adventures of the Vikings settlers
- Reykjavik nightlife
- Breath taking and unique landscape
What to bring
- Hat, gloves,
- warm jacket and pants
- Boots for shorter hikes
- Small backpack for shorter hikes
Find the detailed program, optional activities and book your trip here: http://